Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Well, howdy there!

Ok, well Katkin here and I thought I might as well get this whole writers thing a going! This is the first little bit from my brand new story! (Yeah, there will be loads of them!)

‘Why even bother looking up at me if he never smiles or waves?’ I thought grumpily, my slight smile slipping straight off my mouth. I sighed and sneaked one last glance at him- savouring his tousled black hair and kind eyes as he gazed out of his window. I nodded approvingly as I saw this; he was the only human I knew that actually appreciated the beauty of my home. He was always there, every single human night, staring up at the moon, his eyes always seeking out mine. My heart twisted as I focused on his dreamy smile, gently beaming up at the sky.

I leaned back from my brand new, top of the range space-a-scope and frowned, his face disappearing. He always sought me out and locked his eyes to mine, but why didn’t he ever return my waves? Didn’t he like me? I liked him; a lot. ‘Probably a little too much,’ I thought ruthlessly.

Okay; thats all!
 
~Katkin

3 comments:

  1. WOW! that's really good, so, is she in love with this boy who gazes out of her window every night? im guessing he's not human, or shes not?
    have u finished another life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last comment was by me, Buttercup (by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You are good! How long have you been writing? And it is really interesting! When I read it, I thought of a girl who loves a boy, who doesn't love her back. Maybe they are best friends and the boy doesn't understand that she loves her? That is how I interpret it. Anyways, good job!

    ReplyDelete